Apply to be a Speaker or Suggest a Speaker
The information below provides some general details about our Speaker program for the Milwaukee Waukesha Aging Consortium monthly meetings.
If you are interested in presenting at a MWAC meeting please fill out this form:
About our Presentations
Presentations are typically 30 minutes in length including Q&A, but this is subject to change based on the presenter’s needs and time available during the meeting.
- Presentations need to be educational and of general interest to professionals in senior care and home care industries and should not include derogatory information on any one industry.
- Copying handouts is the responsibility of the presenter.
- The MWAC does not provide AV equipment but sometimes our host can provide equipment.
- Speakers are encouraged to arrive early and take advantage of networking with members. Speakers can bring literature and business cards to share.
- Some type of morning refreshment is provided and speakers are welcome to enjoy breakfast with the group.